For the average person, the high cost of litigation can make pursuing justice appear unattainable. At the Law Offices of Allan A. Sigel, P.C., we are committed to helping groups of individuals fight back against consumer fraud and deceptive business practices through class action lawsuits.
Our firm's principal attorney, Allan A. Sigel, offers more than 45 years of experience putting justice in reach for the average person. He has handled large-scale class actions lawsuits against corporate giants, including Sharper Image, Lockheed Martin, Smucker's and Pacific Gas & Electric in the Erin Brockovich case. Through a class action lawsuit, individuals with common complaints can join together to pursue justice against large corporations.
At the Law Offices of Allan A. Sigel, P.C., we will apply our years of experience and legal skills to help you fight back against deceptive business practices and consumer fraud.
Contact us online or call us toll free at 800-651-0702 to speak with an experienced Los Angeles class action attorney.
Class Action Lawsuits
At the Law Offices of Allan A. Sigel, P.C., we have recovered millions of dollars for employees and consumers in a wide range of class action lawsuits, including:
- Wage and hour claims — We have an extensive background pursuing damages for groups of employees in state and federal court who were asked to work off the clock, paid less than minimum wage or not paid in a timely manner.
- Unpaid overtime claims — Los Angeles class action lawsuit attorney Sigel and our legal team are committed to representing groups of employees who worked more than 40 hours a week and were denied overtime pay. We also pursue class action lawsuits against corporations that misclassified employees to avoid paying overtime.
- Meal and rest period claims — We offer strong advocacy and legal counsel to a groups of employees pursuing a single class action lawsuit against employers who denied employees the right to take meal breaks and rest periods.
- False product claims — At the Law Offices of Allan A. Sigel, P.C., we are committed to pursuing class action lawsuits against large corporations that deceived a group of consumers with false advertising, unsafe product design and misleading warranties.
- Nutritional supplements and pharmaceutical fraud — Our law firm handles class action lawsuits for groups of consumers deceived by pharmaceutical companies with false advertising and misleading marketing and business practices.
- Security deposit disputes — Los Angeles attorney Sigel and our legal team handle class action lawsuits for groups of renters against their landlord for wrongfully denying their security deposits, violating lease agreements, illegally entering the premises or failing to maintain a premise.
- Personal identification claims — We have the skills and tenacity to pursue class action lawsuits against retailers in California that failed to allow a sale to proceed without obtaining a consumer's personal information, including his or her address and phone number.
Contact Our Experienced Attorney
If you were the victim of a false product claim or a deceptive employment practice, contact us online. We will conduct a thorough investigation to understand if your claim can be pursued as a class action with a group of individuals treated in a similar manner.